Hotel Splendid Cannes
Facing the sea, overlooking the historic Yacht Harbour and the Palais des Festivals, Hôtel Splendid is the only establishment in its class to enjoy such a location.
- Exceptional view of the sea, the Bay of Cannes, Iles de Lérins, and the old quarter Le Suquet. Ideally situated, at the start of La Croisette, just steps from luxury shopping and beaches of golden sand.
- The hotel’s 62 guest rooms welcome you to a unique setting that combines the atmosphere of the past and the comfort of the present.
- From your room you have the choice of an exceptional view over the Bay of Cannes and the sea or the historic old quarter Le Suquet.
- Some rooms have balconies, others have vast south-facing terraces
- Breakfast as you wish at the Offenbach lounge or on the sun terrace facing the Palais des Festivals.